I love the fall!!
Seriously.
And since moving to the east coast, fall is soo much more fun!
Things I love about fall
*the leaves.
*the crisp air.
*Morning dew
*The magical excitement that's just magically in the air. (Or my head) it's like the whole world knows it's fall and everyone is excitied!
*Boots.
*Scarves.
*Fall colors.
*Mini Golfing. (Bet you didn't know that mini golfing is a fall activity. But think about it. If you go in the summer you die of heat. If you go in the spring you'll get rained on. The winter, you'd be crazy. But the fall...=perfectness.
*Walks.
*Running outside.
*Switching my clothes! (Due to small closet space I pack up winter and fall clothes and summer and spring clothes during the offseason. So come season change, it's like I get a whole new wardrobe! and anyone who knows me, knows that I'm constantly in need of changing out my clothes...)
*Dusk coming sooner. But not super soon.
*Halloween
*Carving pumpkins
*Opening the windows to let in that cool breeze.
*Pumpkin pie.
*Carmel apple pie.
*Slippers.
*Fall sented candles.
I told Ty that wherever we move next, we ought to move to a place that has a LONG fall. A fall that last from August to first of December would be SOOOO cool.
It would be like an early birthday present that lasted past my birthday!
Ty has this idea that he is going to try to get his vacation months next fall.
because it would be the best time to go home to visit and to have a trip to moab.
He's right.
I just hate that he's right.
He is taking me away from my home place that I have truly grown to love, to a different place.
Mixed emotions.
I love the fact that we could go visit family.
I love everything about family in Utah.
But I think my greif is with the fact that I'll be missing my favorite season, in this new place that I love.
So...
If things go the way Ty plans,
this is my last fall here in Pittsburgh.
Sad right?
You all want to cry for me right now, don't you?
I want to cry.
I didn't think I'd be "counting down the lasts" quite yet.
I thought for SURE I'd still get to experience everything
o.n.e. f.i.n.a.l. t.i.m.e.
guess not
at least not fall.
SOOO
I have a list of "I need to..."
(The problem with this list is Ty is working 6 10 hour days. For the next 3 months.)
I guess we'll see how many I can get done.
*Enjoy.
(I think the hardest part is not enjoying it while it is here, or looking forward to something you get to do in the fututre. I need to just enjoy every single day)
*Train ride.
*Finally do what I've been saying I'd do since I moved out here, TAKE PICTURES OF THE FALL. I need to capture the beauty somehow. So I'll always remember it.
*Go mini golfing.
*Carve pumpkins.
*Find, and go to, a pumpkin patch.
*Take family pictures in the leaves.
*and really, just do everything I possibly can.
Gosh.
I'm super sad.
I may be shedding a tear or two.
Who knows.
Maybe we will stay east coast for residency
...
*Finally do what I've been saying I'd do since I moved out here, TAKE PICTURES OF THE FALL. I need to capture the beauty somehow. So I'll always remember it.
*Go mini golfing.
*Carve pumpkins.
*Find, and go to, a pumpkin patch.
*Take family pictures in the leaves.
*and really, just do everything I possibly can.
Gosh.
I'm super sad.
I may be shedding a tear or two.
Who knows.
Maybe we will stay east coast for residency
...
1 comment:
Wow. Never thought I'd hear you say that you love the burgh. You guys should move to NC for residency. West North Carolina. Like Winston-Salem area...just sayin'! They have beautiful falls there too :)
Post a Comment