Lets all ignore that these pictures are the greatest of pictures.
yea, yea. I can't focus on the eyes.
Turns out my super nice camera, with my nice lens, is 8 years old.
Turns out I got that camera when I was 16. It was GREAT back then.
However I have recently found out while trying to print pictures off of it, that the quality of the camera doesn't add up to what my little digital camera can do.
The problem with my little digital point and shoot...I can't manually focus it.
I'll get my nice camera, again, one day.
For now I'll try to be happy with the pictures I have.
With that being said.
!!He's 4 months!!
I freaking love this kid.
He's so dang handsome.
Gosh.
We got a new toy for him.
Thanks to craigslist.
He loves it.
I love it too.
He wants to stand all day long.
This toy helps him to stand and he gets to play.
It's so cool to watch him develop.
The things he couldn't do, and now he can.
Amazing.
He can now roll from belly to back.
He can also sit by himself...as long as he doesn't get startled.
He L.O.V.E.S. Tyson.
Seriously, LOVES.
It's so stinking cute!
Weight: 17.3 pounds
Height: 26.25 inches
Head: 42.5 cm
He is 84% for weight and height.
I've got a totally proportional little man!
Weight: 17.3 pounds
Height: 26.25 inches
Head: 42.5 cm
He is 84% for weight and height.
I've got a totally proportional little man!
1 comment:
4 months already?! He is way cute, he looks like his daddy !
Post a Comment