Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stress

This is my husband rebelling after I told him he couldn't get lifts for his car.

Kidding.

This is really my husband trying to fix our car.

He couldn't fit under the car and work on what he needed to work on.

So he drove it up the front of our yard.

Don't worry our yard already looks HORRIBLE.

The worst it could have done is rip out the weeds.

Except it didn't do anything.

(Disclaimer: We are not like this. We don't treat other peoples stuff like crap. We are good rentors. We try our hardest to keep everything in very good shape, or better shape. Also I have tried to make our yard look nice. I tried last year when we moved here. It is impossible. I can't wait to have a front yard that I can make nice. Lastly...I didn't know Ty did this until I got the picture.)

Anyways.

This drowns me in a sea of anxiety.

What was my husband thinking!!

At least our car is fixed...

Thankfully I have a pretty amazing, car savvy husband.

Thanks Mr. Fix it.

No comments: