Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Climbing.

I have really begun to enjoy Rock-Climbing. It's funny. I look forward to those times where we get to spend a Saturday up climbing. I still don't have the stamina I need to have in order to keep climbing. But I am getting better. :)
There's a climb that I've thought was cool since we started going up. I decided that one day I was going to make it to the top. (I haven't reached the top yet...but I did make it half way last time!) I think the reason I like it so much is there's a couple of spots where you really have to have upper body strength and pull yourself up to the next hand hold. (hard to believe that in Jr. High I was able to do the Peg Board....) So for me to make it to the top MUST mean I'm super buff. For me to make it to the half way spot means I'm getting buff. Go Me.

No comments: