Friday, September 17, 2010

Variety

So I gave up on the "Utah Nights Out."
Required WAY to much cooking for my liking.
Therefore since I love Warrens Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, I figured I'd change up my schedule.
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are easy to make.
So easy Tyson will even volunteer to make them.
Last night as Tyson and I were eating our yummy grilled cheese,
I started to wonder
How many different ways could you make, and add a little bit of a variety to a simple grilled cheese sandwich?
Tyson chipped in to help me brainstorm.
There's the original: Butter, Bread, Cheese, Bread, Butter.
Then I was thinking we could add Bacon.
How about another night add a tomato.
Now a hot ham and cheese sandwich.
Turkey might work too.
Now lets put the ham and bacon together on the sandwich.
How fancy is that.
One meal can get you through a whole week.
Just by adding a slightly different thing every time.
This is my type of time spent cooking.
;)
Healthy? Probably not.
Cheap. Probably so.
Easy. Yup.
Cheap and Easy win over Healthy.

1 comment:

Nielsen's said...

OK you totally have to watch this one show. It is on MTV it is rob dyrdek and the fantasy factory. They do a whole show on grilled cheese. You can watch it on MTV.com or hulu.com. It is so silly but makes me laugh.