Monday, September 20, 2010

Family Pictures!


Back in July my mom had scheduled some family pictures. It was exciting. The last time we had family pictures was forever ago! I was excited to get some new pictures. Also some new pictures of Tyson and I...So I don't have to keep out wedding pictures and engagements. Don't get me wrong I love our engagments and our wedding pictures, for heavens sake it was the same photographer who took our family pictures, but I don't look the same as I did a year ago. Sad day. Tyson looks different too...but in a good way. Since I live across the country it took a little bit for my mom to get them to me, but finally she did! YAY!


Tyson 22. Emily 21.
And of course Tyson doesn't do anything without adding in some of his humor.
Nicole 11. Spencer 16. Tyler 18.


2 comments:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

You are so Pretty!! I love those pictures...by the way, I miss you!!

Laurel said...

I love the pictures, such a cute family! I am so excited for your job and hope you enjoy it especially your coworkers. Oh and the post on grilled cheese, it is awesome with tomato and avocado :) I think that sounds like a great and easy week dinner menu.