Sunday, July 25, 2010

LV HD and PS


My Parents wanted to do a final family trip that included Tyson and I...as well as Tyler since he has started his Mission papers and might possibly be leaving us shortly. We took off Sundaymorning and Headed to LAS VEGAS! (yes it was hotter than all hottness..120 degrees..) Yet it was still fun! I gave Tyson 20 bucks and let him do whatever he wanted with it. (I also had 20 bucks to do whatever I wanted...) Tyson, He gambled! haha he had fun. Which was good. Me well the slots are boring. if you win you don't get coins. It's a stupid piece of paper. TOTALLY lame. Ty put in 5 dollars....won 20....then lost 30. (5 dollars of that was from my 20, leaving me only 15 dollars. haha. Like I said the slots were super boring, but that's all we could afford. However one day when I have like 500 bucks that I can just throw away for fun I'm going to go to vegas and dress up, stay in the most expensive and extravegnet hotel there and go play 21 or poker! I'll talk andlaugh with all the people there...and hopefully I'll win a lot of money back. haha. kidding I probably wont ever do that...because I don't even know how to play those games, and I have the worst luck ANY one could ever have!!
Tuesday morning we Headed out for Palm Springs...making a pitt stop at hoover dam. (I was hoping to see some of the "Transformers" but they must have cleaned all of them up.)

P.S. if you ever head to Palm Springs there is like a 3 hour desert stretch with no services, and a road that is like a freaking roller coaster...up and down and up and down. Do NOT drink gallons of water before you head out. Other wise you might end up peeing your pants! Don't worry I still had like 17.3 seconds remaining before I would have peed my pants. Wow that was the worst EVER!! haha.
Palm Spring was hot as well, but thankfully it cooled off in the night. I loved that place. It had many swimming pools and a darling lazy river, where I sat 99.8% of the time. the other .2% of the time I sat in our rooms enjoying the cool air. haha. It was so much fun there!! I loved it a ton! Thanks to my awesome parents for letting us tag along with them! (oh and I found out that I SUCK at tennis. wow. Tyson is actually pretty good! So then I told him that the way he is feeling, trying to teach me is how I feel when I'm playing soccer with him...haha he said he finally gets my frustration.)

So this is near the closing of the month of July! We started of being in pittsburgh, then going to Bear Lake, staying home for a few days in order to attend the amazing youth spectular, then leaving on a road trip to Las Vegas and Palm Springs :) We got home the 24th in order to spend Sunday with Kristy since she's leaving on her mission to Sweden, and to attend Nikki's wedding on Friday. Oh and to pack...haha. Then we are off on another road trip, this time to stay and make a home of our destination. :)

No comments: