The Northern northernish area of Utah did a youth program. They called it the Youth Spectacular. Arise and Shine Forth. It was an AMAZING thing to see. I was so excited (and a tad bit jealous) that my brothers were both in the age group to be able to participate. I can only imagine the testimony builder that it must have been. I'm so proud of them for sticking to it and going to all the practices and having a good attitude about it. I was excited that I was able to attend the show that they put on for everyone. I'm so grateful that I have the gospel in my life, and that I have many of loved ones around me. Thanks Tyler and Spencer for showing me how stick with something, and for proving that once the product is complete, that it was worth all the hard work and sweat. It's how I feel now. Being in Pittsburgh seems so hard, but I know that the Lord has me in his hands, and he is helping me to complete my part in this "act" and to perfect my lines. I can only pray that come the end of these 4 years, I will be able to have a grand finale as wonderful as what the Arise grand finale was.
First picture my cutie brother Spencer in the Green. Second Picture you see Spencer in the Green, and Tyler in the Purple. (you just see the collars since they are in white angles dresses.) and the third Picture is of Tyler in the purple collard white dress :)
There were SOOO many kids!!
Tyler and his good friend Billy as Hyrum and Joseph.
No comments:
Post a Comment