Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grandpa...:)






(first off...sorry the pictures are blurry...they were taken with a phone)



Question:



What do you get when you almost all your Aunts and Uncles, Cousins, and siblings at Grandma and Grandpas?? Well starters you get everyone in a big circle and you start playing "the name game" (Anderson family ritual)....and then you get grandpa in a corner watching the Jazz game with his head phones connected to the tv so he can hear the game too! What a Party Pooper!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thats funny that you grandpa was hiding watching the Jazz game. I also liked the new pictures at the top of you blog. For a minute I thought it was Jason or Josh or something, then I realized there would be no reason for that :) Glad you ad fun tending but yes kids are a lot of work. Especially when you only have one and you have to find ways to entertain them all day long. It's fun though too!