
I have now found out that the best Supervision any engaged couple could ever have is babysitting a 3 year

old and a 1 year old! I volunteered Tyson and I to babysit my little cousins Eli and Isaac. Both Tyson and I were thinking that this would be a super fun night! It was. I'm not saying it wasn't. It was just a lot of work!! wow! no kids for me! haha. It was a lot of fun though. Tyson played Mario Galaxy with Eli, then he was going to go get pizza with isaac...well Eli then decided that he wanted to go with Tyson. When we got in the car all we could hear was Eli telling us he wanted to listen to the monkey song!!! wow...after about 10 minutes we found it. It was so funny!! He knew all the words and dance movements. haha. When we got to little ceasers on a Friday night I and both tyson and I walk in carrying a little kid and h

olding hands....well thank heavens we live in Utah and that is "normal". Everyone thought the two kiddos were ours!! WOW back up...i'm only 20 and I'm not even married yet! haha. We got home and ate our pizza, when it was getting late and decided to put the kids into their jammies. Come to find out...Tyson has never changed a diper before!! hahaah...let's just say i wasn't on diper duty!! sucker!! Eli then decides he wants to watch a movie....Kung Foo Panda. It was nice except for Eli sitting on my lap kept saying...why's he doing that....what's he doing....haha did you see that...this is funny... finally i just ignored him and then he didn't want to sit by me. So Tyson wa

s then holding Eli and Isaac! At 11:00 Eli decided he wanted more food. Maybe popcorn..so i made him popcorn. No maybe crackers. no maybe cookies "Eli we don't have any cookies" we can make some. maybe a peanut butter and honey sandwhich. EWW it has crumbs on the bread. well kiddo that's all i can do for you! Then Eli and Isaac want to read books..but they want Tyson to do it. so two kids...two books. from about 11:30 until 12:15 i was enjoying sitting all by myself watching Tyson trying to read two different books. haha! what a night!! It was also really fun watching Tyson interact with the little kids. And he was a ton of help! I'm so excited to be marrying this man!! only 83 more days...only 83....
1 comment:
Ha. I need to find me some cousins or something to baby sit it sounds like!! Ty looks like a natural!
Post a Comment