Monday, October 15, 2012

food

Payson watches me eat, and eat, and eat, and eat.
Then he sits on our laps and watches us eat some more.
Lately he has started grabbing some food off of our plates.
So we decided to get some cereal, bowls and spoons and see what happens when we would feed him.
Is it sad that our entertainment comes at the expense of our experiment?
At least the entertainment is relatively cheap.
 
He readily enjoyed being fed.
He seriously loved it.
At least he loved the fact that the spoon was going into his mouth instead of our mouths.
I don't know how often he got the cereal.
In fact there was a few times that he pulled a face...I think that is when he actually realized he was being fed something.
It was fun,
It was a mess,
It took F.O.R.E.V.E.R.
 
I should keep doing it.
I know he'll get better the more that I do it.
I just struggle with it.
I can nurse him, and it takes 10 minutes.
Or I feed him cereal, and it takes an hour.
 
But it is fun, how much he loves the spoon.
Gosh this kid will follow in my foot steps.
Developing a great love for food.
:)

No comments: