Thursday, July 12, 2012

Life

***Beyond the occasional longing for friendship and going out for games with the Jensen's (and Heather draging me out to all of her many adventures due to her boredom), I'm loving the fact that I get to stay at home with our little guy. Granted I should get out more...but it's so BLASTED hot. Maybe when it cools down. I have plans to go on lots and lots of walks. I also should go to the library...I need a library card. However now with a little guy I don't forsee myself reading much. I have to take care of him, and the house, and exercise. I don't know where I'm going to fit in reading. (maybe I should read instead of having my TV time...) And odds are...He'll just scream while we are at the library. Isn't that the way it works. When you need them to sleep or be quiet they'll do the exact opposite?

***Last night Ty had me go for a jog with him. It was sooo nice to run again. I was pretty sure, however, that I would have forgotten how to run. After 10 months of not running? Good news though, I didn't. We used the jogger. Oh how I LOVE it. So far...best purchase for the baby. Well except my Glider, that was a really good purchase too. Back to jogging. Last January when I went Utah, I took my AWESOME running shoes. When I went to head back home those AWESOME running shoes were MIA. Sucks. So back to last night...After going jogging and not having any good shoes, I decided it was official, I needed some running shoes again. We went to the store. I assumed Pace would fall asleep during the jog, he didn't, So I was CERTAIN he'd fall asleep during the car ride to the store. He didn't. And he cried...unless Ty swung him in his little carrier. Hilarious. And the girls working there laughed their heads off. Every time Ty would stop, Pace would cry. After all that and making Ty do that...I didn't even find a good pair. Oh well. I guess I'll just keep looking.

***Needing a pair of running shoes gives me places to go. Can't get any if I don't go to the store...

***It's bad news when you become winded during the first set of jumping jacks on the workout insanity. I'm in for a LLOONNGG 2 months.

***I simply cannot move. Insanity is insane. I can't walk up my stairs anymore either. I can't lift my child. or once I'm sitting down, I don't get up. Dear muscles...please recover fast.

***One of my biggest delimma's is when I hear Pace let out a big poop while sleeping. Do I let him keep sleeping in it because then I get to keep sleeping, or do I do the motherly and humane thing and change him, ergo, him waking up?

***Ty's birthday is tomorrow. I should be a cool wife and get him something. Should. Except he's been bored out of his mind the past 2 months. (why he can't just sit around and be lazy, sure beats me.) Since he's so bored he's needed "projects" to build. He's spent just as much time at Home Depot as he has with his son. Half the day at Home Depot, half the day with his son. He's not getting a birthday present. He's had a birthday month. However...I love him. And it makes me giggle that he constantly has to be working on something. (It has also saved us some money that our good ole neighbors keep coming up with projects for him to work on. I'll pay you to ask Ty to fix something for you. Because the money I pay you, will be less than the money he spends at Home Depot, or Harbor Freight. I'm pretty sure we are keeping those stores in business...) haha. :) I still really do love him though. Maybe I'll make him a cake. Even though I can't eat it. That will show him how much I appreciate him... and we'll find out my will power...

***My TV time is spent watching Toddlers and Tiaras. Have you seen that show? WOW! Mothers are INSANE! I love it. The girls go crazy when they don't win, and the mom's go psyco when their girls lose. yikes. It does make me sad, when the girls walk out and they are prettier than I was on my wedding day...and they are only 4, or 7, or 8, or 10. They just need to be little girls. Also when they walk out in a booty outfit I wouldn't even wear for my husband and we are married, and it's legal to wear that type of stuff in the bedroom....I understand why the world is the way it is now. Sad.

***Alright. Payson has been asleep during this post. If I want to work out before he wakes up I have 45 minutes...ish. (not that he's on any schedule, trust me, that would be heaven. It'll just be 4 hours in 45 minutes, about the time he starts getting hungry...) 2 days ago he woke up in the middle of my work out (I may or may not have let him cry, and he was possibly entertained by me jumping around like a crazy person. He might have stopped crying every time I moved, and every time I stopped for a breather....He possibly started crying again.

***Peace out.

No comments: