**Who thought I'd ever have a baby in the city of Pittsburgh?
Actually I never thought I'd have a baby outside of Utah.
And if it was outside of Utah, I'd have never thought east coast!
**Oh yes, and I'm still living in denial about this babything. Still doesn't seem real.
**Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I forget there is a bump on the front of my stomach and I try to roll over. It's an odd feeling when I can't...then remember why.
**I went to the park yesterday with the hubs. We kicked a soccer ball around. It was nice, mostly because I still got it...even at 37 weeks. I can still kick the ball. There is only 2 tricky things I figured out while playing largely pregnant. A: I may have my reflexes still...but they aren't strong enough to get my extra belly moving fast enough. B: While juggling the ball back and forth with Ty, juggling from you're knees is almost impossible. It hits the belly first, then goes wherever it wants to. Haha
**I'm so ready to have this baby. No. I'm beyond ready to have the baby. I'm done sharing my space 24/7.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment