Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pregnancy = Emotional

Went to walmart last night to pick up a few things.
There was an old man in line in front of me.
He had two things.
Nyquill,
and
ONE frozen TV dinner.
His converstion ended with the clerk like this.
"Well now that I've got some cold medicine maybe I'll sleep better tonight.
I'll see you again tomorrow when I buy dinner."
Then he limped off using his cain.

Don't worry I kept myself together until I got to my car.
Then apparently I lost it.
Poor Poor Poor little old man.
Just eats TV dinners everynight.
Obviously alone since he only buys one a night.
So Sad.

When did I become overly emotional and sad?
Cripes.
When I came home and told Ty about it...
He basically told me I was crazy.

I still feel bad for this little old man.
Maybe I'll go to walmart again tonight and try to find him.
Then invite him over to our house for dinner.

No comments: