Wednesday, November 2, 2011

feelings


I've had some visitors. Since Sunday. They are so unwelcome. They stopped by without warning. And now they wont leave. There's "sinus the orange", "coughing purple eater", and of course "the green stomach". Sucks. Go away.
----
I started my project of getting out all the winter clothes, and putting all the summer ones in storage. Just in time for my flu friends to visit. My house is a disaster.
----
When I have kids, I'm so paying them to iron their dad's dress shirts. Ironing is the most tedious thing ever. I dislike it greatly. But I'd iron over clean the bathroom. I hate cleaning the bathroom.
----
Halloween was so lame this year. I was sick. I stayed inside.
----
Mariah Carey is kind of weird. In my opinion. But her Christmas music totally rocks.
----
Yes, I'm now listening to Christmas music. Being sick does something to you. You sit at home, either in bed or on your couch all day every day. You refuse to watch soap operas. So from 11 until 8 there is nothing interesting on. Unless you watch Dr. Phil (who I personally think is a joke) or Dr. Oz (who I personally think he just enjoys all the ladies who go to his shows). Then there is the news, so depressing, then entertainment tonight and hollywood access. Truthfully I think Kim Kardashein (sp?) is a total waste. Kris Humphries deserves better. Kim needs to grow up. She's 31, get off your TV show...no wonder your marriage failed, you act like a 13 year old instead. Wow. back to Christmas music... Since you're sick of tv, your couch, your bed, your toilet, your normal music, you even tried classical, it's nice to know that Christmas music can never get old, and you can't hate it.
----
Christmas music is totally calming.
----
Maybe I'll put up my Christmas decorations...
----
I want to work at Bath and Body Works. Mostly because I love their body creams.
----
I'd work at Vanity too. 'Cept there isn't one here.
----
I've been looking at pictures of myself recently. Holy cow. I've decided I really need a new smile. Sometimes my smiles get super out of control and I end up looking like a crazed lady. Why can't I just have a normal looking smile and be photogenic. I'd post pictures of the ward halloween party on the 28th, and show you how we totally out did ourselves at Princess Peach and Mario this time. (yes we perfected the look since last time we were these people) However I look like Princess Possessed Peach.
----
Well that's all my feelings I can tell you right now.
----
Happy November, Happy Birthday, Happy secrets, Happy Thanksgiving, and happy TotaL happiness that my family is coming out for Thanksgiving. :)
----
p.s. Neither my mom nor I have ever cooked a turkey. Any Suggestions??

No comments: