Thursday, October 20, 2011

Murder Mystery Night

Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise!!
I have this really awesome friend, who loves Halloween as much as I do. (It's totally awesome.) Anyways, I told her we needed to do some really fun Halloween stuff. So she found this amazing dinner cruise. It was a tad bit expensive...but Tyson and I haven't done much lately...so we (or maybe I, and then forced him) justified it. :)
It was a BLAST!
First off it was so fun because we actually had to dress up for the occasion. It was formal wear. TOTALLY reminded me of prom, cept a million times cooler. AWww. So fun.
Secondly, it was great because we with with an awesome group of friends! (To be honest...It would have been slightly lame if we didn't go with friends. Thanks friends for going.)
Thirdly, it was a cruise. haha Okay not a real cruise. A simple up and down the river sort of thing. But it was still sooo much fun! The view was pretty spectacular as well. The city all lit up at night. Cool.
Fourth, The food. Food makes everything worth it. haha and their rolls...were to DIE for...(haha)
Doug and Austin got to be a part of it, and went up on stage. They were pretending to be heirs to Uncle Cosmo. Awesome. Something about Naked albinos and failing a math question...
April totally figured it out...AND won. She won clue...for the pc. But she did get a piece of paper saying she was the champ. Says she's framing it and hanging it up right next to her masters. ;)
I was completely clueless. I had sat there all night watched it, but had no idea who the murderer was. Thank heavens I was sitting next to someone who did!
Basically I've never been a part of something where people from my group actually got to be the cool people. I've also never known the person who actually ends up winning!
Best. Night. Ever.



all in all. Awesome night. Loved it.

Quote of the night...A lady who was slightly (and I use that term loosly) intoxicated had the most clueless answer, and therefore won the prize of "who had no idea". When asked about it she responded....

"I'm smart...and I'mmm drrrunkk!"
Priceless. I think that might be my answer for a lot of things in the near future. ;)

1 comment:

Stephanie and Justin said...

What a fun thing. I wish we had water close to us so that we could do that. This is totally random but I used to date Doug Holt. I knew that he was in med school but I had no idea that Tyson and him were in the same place.