Whoever came up with that phrase, obviously never stopped riding a bike.
Once upon a time, I was super good at riding a bike.
I could hit a jump and catch some air.
but that was back in my prime.
Like 7th grade.
Since then I havn't rode a bike.
What happens when you get a bike at an old age?
You have to re learn.
What happens if you mix
old age, re-learning, a bump, and a bush
all together on the same day?
You get the old fart hitting a bump, forgetting how to break-trying to stop herself with her feet, didn't stop until she ran into a bush.
What a day.
What a day.
Once upon a time, I was super good at riding a bike.
I could hit a jump and catch some air.
but that was back in my prime.
Like 7th grade.
Since then I havn't rode a bike.
What happens when you get a bike at an old age?
You have to re learn.
What happens if you mix
old age, re-learning, a bump, and a bush
all together on the same day?
You get the old fart hitting a bump, forgetting how to break-trying to stop herself with her feet, didn't stop until she ran into a bush.
What a day.
What a day.
1 comment:
I miss your stories...you make me laugh! I'm glad your okay!
Post a Comment