I was super stoked that this little friend vacation gathering worked out for us!!
It was highly needed in order to catch up with everyone.
.Utterly fantastic.
!Thanks everyone!
It was highly needed in order to catch up with everyone.
.Utterly fantastic.
!Thanks everyone!
June 8-11, 2011

For the record...We failed.
How 2 people can eat this big Ephraim Pizza I have no Idea, because our 7 people were unable to eat it.
Pictured: Brady and Nikki, Cameron-super sad that we weren't able to meet Kami {couldn't get work off...maybe next time?} Allie and Mac {stories to come about him...} and then Tyson and I!



Jump for Joy!! YAY Bear Lake!!
Tyson Is soooooo super excited that the water is most likely going to hit high water mark!
{sad we wont be there to enjoy it...}
Ty's family has a cabin right on the water with a VERY nice beach. Unfortunately since the water has been so low lately people have been sneaking down to their beach. This year since it will be high again...It'll block off all sneaking in ways, thus making it private. haha.
Silly people.


Tyson, Cameron and Brady played Horse Shoes while Nikki and I caught up and talked about life.

Just hanging out on the beach. Sure...the water was only 45 degrees, and it had rained allllllll weekend long, who cares! We are on vacation with friends...you have to get out every moment you can!
Oh Mac. I wish I had a picture of just your "sweet" face.

For the record...We failed.
How 2 people can eat this big Ephraim Pizza I have no Idea, because our 7 people were unable to eat it.
Pictured: Brady and Nikki, Cameron-super sad that we weren't able to meet Kami {couldn't get work off...maybe next time?} Allie and Mac {stories to come about him...} and then Tyson and I!
Jump for Joy!! YAY Bear Lake!!
Tyson Is soooooo super excited that the water is most likely going to hit high water mark!
{sad we wont be there to enjoy it...}
Ty's family has a cabin right on the water with a VERY nice beach. Unfortunately since the water has been so low lately people have been sneaking down to their beach. This year since it will be high again...It'll block off all sneaking in ways, thus making it private. haha.
Silly people.
Tyson, Cameron and Brady played Horse Shoes while Nikki and I caught up and talked about life.
Just hanging out on the beach. Sure...the water was only 45 degrees, and it had rained allllllll weekend long, who cares! We are on vacation with friends...you have to get out every moment you can!
Oh Mac. I wish I had a picture of just your "sweet" face.

You have now given Tyson a run for his money. You realize that right?
My husband has fallen in love with you.
You're jokes...humor...thought process.....
Dearest best Allie said she met a guy just like Tyson
I thought she was maybe exaggerating a little bit.
Like Tyson? No way possible.
Turns out he is.
{Where did you find him? ... }
{loved him ... in an already married type of "I love you for my best friend" type of love}
They may have been best friends in heaven, or they could have shared a brain...they still might, we just don't know it.
Allie, if you guys stick together, we will have NO PROBLEM worrying about our boys getting along while we hang out....

Of course. Darling husband couldn't resits getting in the water.
.Skim boarding.
{Thanks to Mac...}
Later in week Curtis and Michele came up and we hung out with them too!
.Gosh.
.I love family.
.and friends.
My husband has fallen in love with you.
You're jokes...humor...thought process.....
Dearest best Allie said she met a guy just like Tyson
I thought she was maybe exaggerating a little bit.
Like Tyson? No way possible.
Turns out he is.
{Where did you find him? ... }
{loved him ... in an already married type of "I love you for my best friend" type of love}
They may have been best friends in heaven, or they could have shared a brain...they still might, we just don't know it.
Allie, if you guys stick together, we will have NO PROBLEM worrying about our boys getting along while we hang out....
Of course. Darling husband couldn't resits getting in the water.
.Skim boarding.
{Thanks to Mac...}
Later in week Curtis and Michele came up and we hung out with them too!
.Gosh.
.I love family.
.and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment