Thursday, June 2, 2011

Anniversary 2:

"Maybe we were flowers, soaking up every ray of sun to grow one in closer to one another. Or maybe we were songbirds, flying high upon the wind, and everynight in the trees I'd sing you to sleep. Whatever the truth is, one things for sure. I've got a timeless place for you in my heart, how I could love you this much I don't know but there's this ageless feeling that tells me more and more, I must have loved you before. Maybe I was the ocean, and you were the Sandy beach, and every minute I was falling at your feet. Or maybe you were the moon, and I was just the dark, living in your sweet light Thanking God I was where you are. They say love is eternal and I guess they must be right. Whenever you kiss me, it feels like coming home. I've got a timeless place for you in my heart, How I could love you this much, baby, I don't know. But there's this ageless feeling that tells me more and more, I must have loved you before." -Trek: ANashville Tribute to the Pioneers. "I must have loved you before"

Wow. It's already been two years. I don't even remember the first year coming; let alone them going. Now it's year two? Cripes. Time sure does fly when you are having fun. :) being married has been the best thing ever! I'm So eternally grateful for having Ty in my life. He is the most amazing man ever.
Tyson is my best friend. Ever. I love doing everything with him. I feel like some annoying little sibling always tagging along. Yet...It's the greatest, and I don't think he minds... ;) I love that we do everything together. I don't know what I'd do if he didn't want to do crazy things with me. I love that he supports me in everything I do.
I feel as if Tyson and I fit together so amazingly. From the very beginning of meeting him and having a HUGE crush on him, to now and probably having a bigger crush on him. He's my everything.

I love listening to Ty and his plans for the future. I love it how he become full of child-like excitment when he talks about building his crawlers. From planning the colors of them, to how many he'll have, what parts he'll have on them, and how he will build one specifically for his sons (he tells me that they will love him for building them one, and if he ever needs to punish them, he'll simply take away their crawlers....I tell him that's what I'm going to do too, Tyson no playing with your crawlers until you help me vacuum the house...) I love listening to him talk about all the things he wants to teach our children and how excited he is to be able to play with them. I know one day he will be the best dad he can be to our children.

I love this man more than anywords could ever explain. Moving here to Pittsburgh has been the best thing ever for our marriage. It has shown me just how best of friends we really are. I hope more than anything we can stay best friends forever, I also hope our friendship will keep getting stronger.
There's a song by Joshua Creek; called "Marry You Again" I love this song. More than anything. Every single lyric he sings, is so true. (even though it's a guy singing it about how his bride looks so pretty in her dress. I'm hoping my cute hubs has the same feelings. But we'll just say I'm singing about how dang good looking my husband was in his tux.)
"I never thought a piece of cake would taste so nice, after so long in the freezer stuck behind a tray of ice. But the frosting just as sweet, and my knees just as weak, as the day that you first offered me a slice. Oh tonight we're going to celebrate, the best day of my life. If I could I'd go back in time, and do it all again. Take you by the hand. In exactly the same way, on exactly the same day. I wouldn't change a thing, savor every scene, watch you in that dress, slowly catch my breath, and then ... I'd marry you again. Never thought a piece of stone would mean so much, how that diamond on your finger reminds me of your touch. Though the passing years go by, it still shines just as bright, as the day I saw forever in your eyes. Oh tonight we're going to celebrate, the day we made our vows, and if I could I'd go back right now and do it all again, take you by the hand. In exactly the same way, on exactly the same day. I wouldn't change a thing, savor every scene, watch you in that dress, slowly catch my breath, and then ... I'd marry you again."
I really just love my dear husband so much! Good thing I have forever to be with him!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Congrats Em!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by, I am glad things are well in Pittsburgh and tell Ty he better go see a Penguins game for me while you are there!