I'm starting a journey. I'm on a road to self-discovery. I'm very proud of myself. I've yet to figure to much out so far. Tyson's figured stuff out. *** He's learned that 1. I have a droopy eyelid. 2. If i push on anything my shoulder blade pushes out. (It's kind of a weird looking thing.) 3. Remember all my talk about Tyson being a "bad" boy and I was a "naive" girl. He found out that I wasn't as "naive" as he had always assumed I was. He realized I knew exactly what he was doing when we were dating/before we started dating. 4. Sometimes I purposefully do/did things so I can catch his attention. 5. I cannot make the muscles on the right side of my face work...alone. They only work if used in unison with the left side of my face. Like raising my right eyebrow. Winking with my right eye. A Crooked half smile with the right side of my mouth...
(strange that we've been married almost 2 years and he just now learned these things.) *** A couple of things I have recently learned about myself 1. I get very VERY agitated when I'm tired.
(I guess I may have already known this about myself, but I've never put tired and agitated together as cause and effect) 2. I would never consider myself as naive because I didn't know anything. I know a lot of things. I suppose I just wanted to ignore stuff, thus making me seem naive. I can't believe how "worldly" the world is becoming. *** I have found something I need

These shoes are utterly amazing. 1.They are designed to make it seem like you are running barefoot, therefore strengthening your feet and your legs. Making you run correctly on the balls of your feet, instead of on your heels. It'd also be like I was a Nephite walking through the wilderness...wait, that's just my excuse to get Ty to let me buy them 2. They are so lightweight. Another feature to make you think you are running barefoot. 3. I'm pretty sure they'd make me feel like I was the coolest person around. 4. They are the color that my wedding was. Too bad I didn't have them then. I would have TOTALLY worn them with my dress. *** I've decided that sometimes it seems that my friends are moving on, and I'm stuck in the same place. They are having babies and starting their own families. They are buying their own house. They are going on awesome vacations. They are doing fun things. I love med school. Truly. But sometimes, I feel stuck. It's not a good time to have a child because Tyson doesn't feel like he'll be around as a dad.
(I respect that) or, I would rather save up my money that I make while working, so one day I can stay home with my child.
(Tyson respects that) What my self-discovery is saying though Ty's right about a child. He's just blaming it on him instead of me; I'M not ready for a child. Can you say selfish with my ME time? *** I need to stop, stopping and smelling the roses. My whole life has always been one big race. Get to school, Sporting practice, a different sporting game, homework, sleep. New day, new adventures, new times. I loved it.
Isn't there some saying that says "if you want something done ask a busy person?" I swear there is. I felt like I was ALWAYS on top of things when I was younger. Now, I'm lucky if I get dinner made for us. The past week Tyson has been making it. *** If I was to really stop and smell the roses things would be different, but I think I am stopped in one place. I've set up a little cardboard tent, Ty brought me an umbrella (it rains here a lot), and I think I've started to sink into the cement. I want to be busy again. Running around always doing something. Lately all I've done is read books. Unfortunately I'm out of books to read. Which lead me to my self-discovery. Now I think and ponder. It's kind of fun. *** I'm so thankful for med school and Pittsburgh.
(wow. I just said I was thankful for Pittsburgh. Shocking? Don't stress, I'm still not in love with it. I'm just thankful for the experiences and learning moments I have had while living here) 1. Tyson and I have been married for a grand total of 1 year, 10 months, and 8 days.
(If we throw in the hours after the days, it's 11 hours.) I'm pretty sure we have grown closer in the past 7 months than we have been since we started dating 5 years ago. I'm so thankful for that. 2. I have had to learn how to communicate with a man.
(that's hard. We all know guys don't get much...) Learning to actually ASK for what I wanted. Hardest ever. Very humbling too. 3. I've learned that Guys really aren't thinking about stuff---probably ever ;) They really can just sit and chill with nothing on their mind. 4. I am now learning what the Lord meant when He said to "become one with your spouse". I really love it when I understand things. It's got to be the best part of the whole "line upon line, precept upon precept". Learning the next precept. However then it is always followed by the next line....and sometimes it take a bit until we learn the next precept. *** I finally got a gym membership. SSSOOOOOO lame. Lame because I don't know how long it will last. I'm hoping it'll last at least a good 10 pounds. ;) I don't know why I can't just run outside. (maybe because it's still freezing out there...and then when it's not freezing it'll be to hot.) Nevertheless, I'm so stinking excited!! I watched a home movie the other day and was looking at pictures when I was younger.
(okay like 4 years ago.) I had this pair of shorts...I hated them. I felt they made me look fat.
(common you ALL know what I'm talking about. Something we have a love/hate relationship with. We like the style but think it makes us look fat...but we wear it anyways because we are totally smitten with the fashion...? Okay maybe it's just me.) My fashion at the time was T-shirts
(not the baggy kind but the more tighter kind) and soccer shorts. I looked at this movie and these pictures and I ask myself WHY? Why did I think I was fat. You should have SEEN my thigh and quad muscles... as well as my calves. Holy NUTS!! That's what made me decide to get a gym membership. I need that toned muscle back. Because it is GONE! I've lost a friend...her name was Musc-ally. I also have gained a couple tag-alongs...I started to name them, but now there is just to many to keep track of. But they pretty much make me look like I have a cottage cheese butt, sausage thighs, and a 12 pack of mountain dew hanging out in my stomach. All the while these tag-along friends never thought about joining the "little misses"...and turning them into "ladies".
Thank heavens for padded bra's and a husband that likes butts more. TMI? Back to the gym though. Heaven. I may have Gained some weight, which is totally mind boggling to me. I'm working out why am I gaining? BUT, I feel like 100 times better about myself. I'm here to testify that there's something to this working out idea that really does give you energy, and make you feel a lot better. So far, I've caught up on my cleaning, AND made dinner, AANNDD still had time to do stuff for myself... like ponder. :) *** Oh

I'm pretty sure the last time I had arm strength I was maybe a mere 8 year old little daddy's girl. I did take karate you know. I'm a yellow belt. Back to my arm muscle. It's lovely. I feel like a teenage boy when I stand in front of the mirror now.... I flex my muscle and gaze at it. Totally 100% in love with them. *** It's amazing what I can come up with when I decide to just sit down and think.
No comments:
Post a Comment