Sometimes I wonder why I wanted to get a cat. Then Ty reminds me that I wanted a friend. Oh yeah. Great idea Em. Even if it was a super great idea, Nilee still loves Ty more than me. She will follow him everywhere and if she has a choice on where she wants to lay...she'll always lay on Ty's lap. Goofy Cat. Anyways Picture moment to remember her in all her cuteness. (remembering her cuteness helps me to not kill her sometimes. . .)
She always lays on our heater to stay warm. Makes me wish that I was small enough to lay on the heater to stay warm. Tad bit jealous here...
Like I said. She will be wherever Ty is...and will DO whatever he does. The picture of me is her attitude she gives to me. and the weird way she'll lay on us.
This MIGHT possibly be why she hates me. I tend to dress her up. HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY!! ...she may have done what 99% of Pittsburgh did this holiday ... over drank, and caused a hangover. oops!! (the hangover picture i didn't pose her for though. She laid like that for a good 5 minutes all by herself ... guess becasue she wanted to. haha)
Oh and she has some type of fettish with our sink. She'll lay in it like it's her bed. and when we turn the water on...she will drink it from the faucet. Don't worry she doesn't care if she gets wet.
Like I said dress up!! When we go shopping we leave the bags on the floor because she loves the plastic ... this day I decided to give her a cape...super Nilee to the rescue!!
We finally started to take our plastic down from our windows. She is in love with the outdoors! she will sit at the windows for HOURS looking outside. Since she's seen outdoors, she will try to bolt out our door when we open it...So what does Ty do? He decides to take our cat on a walk. Who DOES THAT? (then again I am making a freaking long post about what our cat likes and dislikes...who does that? yup. obviously we are a little lame...and it doesn't take much to entertain us!) She's a freaking cat!! You only take DOGS on walks. unfortunatly we can't have a dog, we settled with a cat. apparently we are just treating our cat like she's a dog. ...
That's my Nilee cat!!
2 comments:
i am seriously in love with your cat! {and i don't even like cats}.
that picture of her on the couch with her arms extended kills.me.
i would love to see ty take her for a walk :)
I love your cat! She seems like she has such a fun personality. And the walk is hilarious! I also love reading your blog you are so funny! Glad to see things are going so well! come visit sometime!
Post a Comment