For example;
When I was a mere 17 years old I felt jipped that I didn't have glasses.
So when my mom decided to take me to the eye doctors (just to make sure I was doing okay...she was 17 when her eyes started going bad, she just wanted to make sure mine weren't)
I might have slightly bluffed.
I came out with a prescription. Granted it was NO big prescription. Probably a 20/22. Not a very big difference. I mean when I put them on and wore them the only thing that I noticed was well actually nothing really. My eyes were probably still 20/20. But I wanted glasses.
So I filled the bogus prescription.
I then had glasses. AND might I add they are d.a.r.l.i.n.g. I still wear them on occasion.
Turns out I wore them to work the other day.
I looked across the building to some writing on the wall, and just for kicks and giggles (since I knew there probably wasn't a difference in my glasses and real vision) I looked at the words without my glasses then I put them on and looked at the words.
HOLY CRAP.
There was a difference.
Does this make me old?
My eyes might be getting bad.
2 comments:
Love the glasses! I also had some fake glasses in college they were just that though.... fake. Now I hope I don't have to get any:) I also love the couch you guys bought. It is so nice. We still have never bought a couch and I can only wait til the day we get our own. We have had a hand me down from Clay's parents this whole time. It was free though t=so that is always great. Also, I don't know if I have commented on the cute little critter you have around. Isn't it nice to have a little friend around? Hope you guys are doing well. I check in on you guys often even though I don't leave a comment too often :)
Cute glasses! I have always wanted glasses, in fact I do have a pair of fake glasses that I bought in high school, I just haven't had the nerve to wear them. Maybe I will go fake an eye exam now.
Awesome you guys got a couch, I need to come see it! Looks really cute from the pictures. Enjoy your cuddling and movie watching on it. : )
Post a Comment