Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ohiopyle

I love days off.
and I love them more so when I spend them with this kiddo.
Even though he pulls funny faces.
(he might kill me if he ever see's I posted that picture of him...)
Martin Luther King JR. day prooved to be just the right relief for me us.
We decided to go for a drive and head out to Ohiopyle.
It was a brilliant idea!
We hopped in the car and off we went.
(of course more toll roads. . .)
About 45 minutes into the ride I started to get sooo sick to my stomach.
(sicker than I was on our drive to Park City our wedding night.)
Why was I sick to my stomach?
Tyson and I have YET to go on a spur of the moment vaca without running into some type of trouble.
Examples...When we went to Bear Lake last year for Spring Break and got stuck 10 miles up a canyon, and Curtis had to come rescue us with his jeep. Or when Ty went to Moab and got super sick, his parents had to come yet again to the rescue.
Anyways this time if something were to happen we'd have been in A LOT of trouble.
So I was sick.
ugh.
Eventually I felt better.
And the only thing that went wrong was my nice camera's battery was dead when we got there.
I'd take that.
Ohiopyle was SOOOOoooo pretty. I love snow, ice, frost, cold. All those things just makes everything so much more amazing.
It was like a Mini Yellowstone National Park. FUN!
We didn't stay long...Nor did we know what we were looking for/doing.
We enjoyed it though.

No comments: