!!Nilee!!
(I know I know...Let me cover my basis before everyone jumps on my case about getting a cat. I realize that only a small fraction of people in the world like them, and I get that they are stubborn and never listen. However it is because of their independence..ness that I chose to get a cat. I mean common..I'm never home to train a dog to go potty outside, a cat already knows how to go potty in the litter box. I don't have to feel bad about locking her up in the day because it doesn't need the attention a dog needs, I mean let's face it I'm not very good about giving anyone attention besides myself...ask Ty. Therefore when I'm home alone or my husband is studying...I will have a friend. Besides cats aren't that bad, and we just happen to like them)
SOOO...back on track! This is my little kitty Nilee.
take the "NI" from "Ni"cole and the "lee" from Ky"lee" (Emily's sister and Tyson's sister.)
She's AdOrAbLe.
She's 10 weeks old right now and full of SOOO much energy!
Oh and she's figured out a way to get into anything and everything...
I told Ty I wanted a "friend" around the house...and this was his suggestion.
(maybe it'll work for a year...we'll see...)
Nilee was my Christmas gift!
You can't help but love her though.
At least I can't
;)
10 years ago
1 comment:
I LOVE cats, especially kittens. Can I bring Paisley by this weekend to see her. She is adorable and I love the name. I agree with you cats are low maintenance compared to dogs. Good for you!
Post a Comment