10 years ago
Monday, December 6, 2010
Workouts
Many times in my life I have gone through my I tunes list to find the best pump up songs. I then create a playlist and put it on my Ipod so that when I want to work out I have something good to listen to. A lot of times the songs I pick are well...not always the best. Or sometime I accidently get a slow song in the middle of it all. Rotten luck. So then I have to go and create a new playlist. I think if we break down the time I have spent making a playlist and actually working out, the time spent on the playlist would double maybe even triple the amount of time spent working out. Kind of defeats the purpose of working out or making the playlist. I could have spent the time doing something much more enjoyable. Like eating a bag of chips that I probably deprived myself because I thought I was going to workout. Nevertheless do not fear any longer. As I was browsing the Itunes store for some new and improved songs this morning I came across a couple of CD downloads you could purchase. "Cardio busters top hits." "Simple Step: the songs to get you stepping." Turns out you can just buy these TOP number ONE rated workout CD's and use them for your workout. Now they should start selling the workout routines...as well as a motivation CD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny.
Post a Comment