I wash dishes by hand. Maybe one day I'll purchase a dishwasher. Tyson wants one fro Christmas. However I've decided that once I get STARTED on the dishes I actually kinda enjoy it. It becomes my "thinking"/"reminising" time. For example it makes me think back to my younger years. Like when I'd be at Grandma Anderson's, and She'd be doing the dishes, or we'd be sitting in the kitchen eating chips and salsa. It also brings up giggling memories of when my dad was trying to teach me how to chip a soccer ball, don't worry I totally chipped it. ;) Also when Tyson helps me it becomes a relaxing time where we get to actually TALK. I wash he dries. And we actually TALK. and ENJOY each others company. Sometimes we even DREAM about the future and how we'll have 2 dishwashers and a lot of counter space! ;) Now all of these things are fantastic. I love them. Memories and enjoyment. HOWEVER mostly when I do the dishes it allows my creativity to burst forward.
Lots of dishes + Limited counter space = Jenga with glasses.
p.s. This picture is with everything except the glasses put away. Because In reality I also play Jenga with Bowls. However I didn't want to post a real picture of how many dishes I end up washing. Then you'd know how much I slack at washing. ;)
Oh and yes that is my crock pot out. I am getting better at cooking with it.
At least lasagna.
1 comment:
I say just get Tyson what he wants for Christmas! ;)
Post a Comment