Monday, November 15, 2010

'tis the season

While at work today....Someone tried to deposit this.
I looked at it and couldn't tell what was off...but something seemed strange.

Then I noticed it said "Santa Clause" where it should have said "Washington".

Interesting.

Didn't know if I wanted to accept it as being real.

My Crazy Lead teller wanted it to give to her son for Christmas...
So she said to go ahead with the deposit.

She then took it.
What can I say.
'tis the season...
Pittsburgh style...

3 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Wow! How interesting. Did she replace the fake dollar with a real dollar? I have seen stickers with Santa's face on them, that you can put over Washington's face. Wow. Wow. Pittsburgh? Wow?

Heather said...

awesome? Is that really ok? I love reading your stories.

mccall said...

hey, emily! i found your blog link through the photo blog "the creative focus". so fun! your blog is darling. it's been fun to read about you & tyson and to "get to know you" better. :-)