So I went shopping today. I needed a pair of nice shoes. The pair that I have had since 10th grade are um, ruined a tad bit. There is a huge hole in the front of the shoe. I just contuine to wear them because I have yet to find a good looking pair of nice shoes I can wear. I got some birthday money and figured I could go out today to look.
I love shoes. I love boots with fur and boots with heels. I love high heels. I even love stillettos. I love flats with personality. I love flip flops. I love slippers. I love guys that wear attractive shoes. Yes there is such a thing as attractive shoes. Yet I have never gotten Ty to wear any type of "attractive shoes". His shoes are always the 15-20.00 dollar pairs of hiking tennis shoes that are on sale at big five. He would buy one around his birthday and a pair around Christmas. He would have two pairs of shoes every year. Lame. TOTALLY lame. So last year on Black Friday I bought him some nice Doc Martins. He will only wear them when we go on a date. He calls them his date shoes. Except he hardly wears them, complaining that they "hurt his feet". We also hardly ever go out on dates. Crikies. So for his birthday THIS year I convincced him to spend an extra 5 dollars at big five and get a good pair of basketball looking shoes. Their legit. Then while I was looking for some nice shoes at payless we found a good pair of American Eagle shoes that are Super good looking. And he got them.
Obviously I'm in trouble now. As we were looking today (which by the way I found a good pair of shoes! YAY ME!! I've only been looking for the past year and a half! Which I also found the pair of shoes in the guys section. Oh well. Their awesome...and can kinda be womenish looking) HE saw a pair of shoes HE liked for HIMSELF and he WANTED them. I should have probably said no. It was my birthday money. But the fact that HE was wanting shoes, and they were good looking shoes...I caved. I'm a sucker for shoes.
.I have trained him well.
You can call us shoe addicts from now on. :)
1 comment:
Love the shoes! They don't even look like guys. Good for Tyson to move on up in the world and get some "real" shoes ; ).
Post a Comment