----You are a Diva, a Prima Donna, a Drama Queen, Self-Absorbed, Inconsiderate, Egotistical, Vain, Self-Centered, Conceited, Arrogant Woman. I honestly cannot FATHOM how you seem to always get captured by the same stinking guy. You have a serious problem. You're a narcissistic, ditzy, damsel in distress. Truly. Take some self help classes, some Taekwondo, or kick boxing, something, anything...it would mix it up a bit if you could protect yourself and Luigi, or toad got caught and we had to go rescue them, I mean Luigi is Mario's best friend. Why's he always gotta be looking out for you?
----Alright I shouldn't judge, I don't know you're side of the story. I'm sorry. Maybe Bowser really is a huge green turtle, and he has the spikes on his back...I can see how that could be intimidating, sorta. However eventually you outta realize he's always after YOU...and hire some security gaurds or something, because this is just getting pathetic.
----You're a man eater. You THRIVE on all the attention you get. I can imagine. How would it be if I could only get the attention you get from just MY husband? He's ALWAYS trying to resuce you.
----Give it up. You win. A'ight? I'll let you be the "prettiest, most wanted, woman" there ever was. You can have that title. I just want my husband to leave you alone. This affair has gone on long enough. First there was Super Mario Galexy...Then Super Mario Brothers...Finally Super Mario Galexy 2. All in which Tyson had to rescure YOU from BOWSER. See the Problem? Tyson and you. It's over. Never again Princess Peach. Never again.
-------Hater,
----------M-O-E.
P.S. Mario is WAY to short for you anyways....stop Playing him like some red carpet, stuck up pimp.
*please ignore the immodest look of my husband. I can't explain it....*
No comments:
Post a Comment