Wednesday, June 2, 2010

one year...

What The Heck?!
Wow. Where in world did the time go?
Turns out I don't think that it has already been a year... let alone 6 months.
but regardless of how long it's been it has been the best year, and adventure, and life, and choice, and fun, and laughs, and memories, and pretty much all good things there could ever be.
Granted we have had our rough times. Like applying to med school, flying out to schools, waiting to hear from schools...(basically it boils down to the schools fault...haha)
I love this man. He's pretty great. And I suppose I'll keep him...
at least for another year, well see what med school brings us.
KIDDING.
.He's mine forever.
Maybe one day I'll have the time and energy to tell you all the "fantastic" things I've learned about during the first year of our marriage...and all the "un-fantastic" things I've learned.
but right now I don't have the energy...nor time.
I'm planning our 1 year anniversary trip.
Who could ask for anything better than Tyson getting accepted to Pitt?
alright...maybe accepted to the school in Hawaii... :)
Love him, and so very very proud of him.
!!Super glad he picked me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

emily! you are a doll! thanks so much for giving matt all of that info yesterday!! and holy cow that year went way fast.. watch out though the second one goes even faster!