10 years ago
Thursday, April 8, 2010
*New Job*
Well Turns out my (being my husband and I) life is in total limbo...Dunno what we're going to be doing. Well we have an idea, but I don't like to voice it. However my idea does deal with the fact that I may need more hours...or a really big pay raise. So as Tyson and I are dicussing all this we keep coming to the idea that I needed a 40 hour position, and then come the end of the summer we'd move out of my parents (once again) and into an apartment close to where my new job was. There wasn't many openings for a 40. Well openings I would have wanted to apply for, and really driving to salt lake wasn't going to be an option. So I stopped looking. Then one day I suppose something was said that was just like hey dummy look at the job listings, and there was a 40 hour position opened up in Home Equity. I could do that job. I don't need to be extreamly outgoing, or stand and give presentations. So closed my eyes and applied. Got a call for an Interview. Got the job. Wow. Crazy. Normally life SHOULDN'T work like that. Who knows though...I guess I got lucky, because to tell you the truth, I was SO frightened to have to move places...start over...learn new things...make new friends. Ugh. None of those things are exactly my cup of tea, and well I was just hoping for a good experience for an interview, cus in a year or so I might be doing a lot of those. So a practice interview is always good right? and I was sick of Ty telling me to look for a 40. Well maybe it's for the good and maybe it's for the bad but I did take the job. So wish me luck??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment