Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love...It's in the Air :)

I get to play with all these kiddo's this weekend...You are all jealous. haha.
First there are the Idahoian kids...
(Friday night they are coming to my house to play!!)
Dear Hayden...
Sweet Boy Wyatt...
and Crazy Cache...
Next Comes the two Gamers...Tyson's little buddies
well they are mine too...'cept they know Ty's name better...
We will play with them Saturday at their mom's Fundraiser...HERE
Mr E3...Eli...
Izee Boy Isaac.
Also Saturday I will play with Miss Brooklyn...
(Story About Miss Brookie...Easter Sunday I was sitting next to her while we were eating dinner. She wanted to be done but her mom (Aunt Maluana) said she had to finish eating. So when Brooklyn asked me if she could be done I said eat 5 more bites. She rolled her eyes and said "ugh..you're just like my mom" then seconds later she said, "you'll make a good mom". Then came the intense part. "when are you going to have a baby?" I responed 5.98 seconds later saying not for a while. She, "yeah but like when will you have a baby in your tummy?" once again...not for a while. "yeah but WHEN?" So I asked her how old she was...she responded saying 6. So I told her well maybe when you are 9 or 10. She looked at me in disgust, rolling her eyes, and said, "uh...then I wont even get to play with them because I'll be to old." She was NOT impressed with me waiting that long. haha. I love her.)
Well Now that you are all jealous....I just need to make it through work Friday so I can Have a weekend FULL of playing with my little-un's!!
Love them ALL!!

No comments: