Once everyone went home, my family opened up their Christmas Pajamas. :)
Tyson and I came down to open up ours with them. Tyler warned us that if Tyson got me embarrassing PJ's we were not welcomed to be downstairs! (I assured him that he didn't....Because I bought them.) My mom (being the funny person she is) wrapped my dad's in a Victoria secret box. Tyler wanted to DiE! He said that he didn't think he had to worry about my parents keeping it rated PG!! My mom started laughing so hard, and her face kept getting redder and redder, that soon enough she had us ALL worried on what she had given my dad. (oh and one of the comments she made was "Tyson is going to be SSOOOooo jealous of the pajamas you get Matt!!")
Yikes. Nevertheless, everyone opened theirs, Loved them, and my dad's ended up being mario pajamas. haha (In case you didn't know...Tyson LOVES Mario!! haha. from Mario Galaxy, to Mario Kart., to Super Mario Bro., to being mario for halloween...anywas Tyson was jealous! haha.) Then we went to bed...sorta.
Cept, Tyson and I both played "Santa" for each other I set out his Santa stuff on my side on the bed and he set up my santa stuff on his side of the bed. (santa you may ask? really you are both 21 years old. married and don't have kids and you had to do the santa stuff? Yes Yes we did. Tyson has a Childs spirit...I really think he still believes in santa. Oh and you should hear the story of when his parents told him that santa wasn't real, when he was 14. Super sweet sad cute story. Poor child. who could blame him for still believing in santa.)
So Christmas morning! YAY!! We gave each other our presents, saw our santa stuff, and loved every minute of our first christmas together!!! I got clothes, perfume, candy, boots, and scrapbook/craft stuff!! yay!! Tyson got a bananna chair, a new backpack for school, clothes, "date" shoes haha, and lots of other fun things!! After we did our little Christmas we went down to be with my family and did a gift exchange with them. My parents gave us a 32 inch flat screen tv. (Funny story with this, Tyson said almost EVERY night, "Em did you get me my 32 in flat screen tv yet for Christmas??" and I'd always reply, No Ty. This would happen every night. No joke. Then when we opened up this gift. He almost died. Best part of it all. My parents didn't even know he'd been asking for it.) I got a beautiful arrangment of my wedding flowers. Jamie Capner dried the flowers and then did a japanese arrangment of them in a picture frame. It is wonderful! Such a fun this to have since I LOVED my bouquet!! We then hung out and had our annual Anderson breakfast. My mom made her YUMMY egg enchalada breakfast and scones. My dad's side of the family all came over to eat. Then we went up to Ty's house to do presents with his family. We got Wonderful car windsheild things that keep the ice from freezing on the car (my favorite gift ever!!) awesome clothes! and a WONDERFUL GPS !! (For when we move. That way we will be able to know where we are going. Fantastic! haha) We stayed for awile and visited with them and Ty's grandpa who came up. Next on the agenda we went over to my Grandma Rackhams...We chatted with everyone. we were supposed to be there for liek an hour then leave to go to my Grandma Anderson's house, but Tyson got doing a puzzle so since we visited with them that morning we just went out to Tyson's Aunt Sherry's house, and spent the evening there! It was a wonderful Christmas!! I loved every minute of it! and the best part was being Married to my awesome husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment