All Day Sunday was spent putting up Marvelous Christmas Trees! :)
You may think that Christmas stuff doesn't go up until after thanksgiving, Well you're wrong. especially since our tree was up a couple weeks ago! haha.
We started At my Mom's and put up the Big tree in the entry way....
and then the family tree in the family room.
We then went up to Ty's family's house and had dinner then we helped Michele put up her tree!
It was such a fun day!!
In between it all I even did my little craft that I have been planning since Halloween!! haha
Wonderful :)
and Just to add to it...here's mine and Ty's tree again.
Yay I love it :) it's so wonderfully cute!
No matter what anyone says.
2 comments:
I can't wait until Christmas. I love all the trees!
I believe it is a perfect tree!
Post a Comment