Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Salt Lake Temple

Saturday Morning We got the chance to go down to the Salt Lake Temple and go through with our good friends. They were taking out their endowments, and then they were getting sealed as a family. It was an amazing experience. It was so neat to get to go through the Salt Lake Temple as well as get to see a sealing, and see their Children sealed to them. The spirit was so strong there in that sealing room, and I know our Father in heaven was there smiling down on them, and wanting nothing but the best for them. I love Sheldon and Jill's little kids. They are so darling. Abby is so full of life and the cutest little thing, and Nixxon is so very small, and so sweet. You knew in that room that these kids knew this was right, they were right there with both of their families, spiritual and their family here on earth. Children are such miracle and a wonderful gift from our Father. I know that families can be together forever. I can't wait until I can have my own family and experience the miracle of my own child. I'm so proud of Sheldon and Jill for taking this step and making this choice. I know the church is true and I'm so thankful that I have such a wonderful husband who was able to take me through, who lives his life in the best way.

1 comment:

Jill said...

It truly was such a wonderful experience and we were so happy you guys were able to share it with us! Thanks. One day when you guys have kids you will love them as much as we love ours. I know they will be adorable too, just look at you two.