Wanna know what my biggest FEAR is right now??
I shouldn't admit to it. I shouldn't think it. It's not going to happen.
but what if...
What if we moved into my parents to save and we don't move next year...
What if we don't hear from any other schools...
What if we have to go through all this again next year...
What if Ty doesn't get accepted...
I know I know. Don't think like that. Don't let fear rule your life.
But I can't stop thinking WHAT IF, What IF, what if...
I know it's a HUGE stress on Ty. Thinking like this just adds more stress.
I'm a WOMAN though...women worry about EVERYTHING right?
I can worry right?
I pray...
I read my scriptures...
I go to church...
I try to always do what's right...
What life lesson is there to learn if we knew moving in would be right...
but we don't get accepted.
It's way to early to worry...
It's only the beginning of October.
p.s. I'm not a very good students...I always fail the test. Please let this test be for Ty...He's nevery worried for them, He's always prepared, and he Aces all of them. I'm just a wife who cheers for him all the time...
p.s.s. a famous line from "Pocahontas" would apply to me right now.
"What if the sky turned to fire and your nose popped off?"
That means don't stress about the "WHAT IF'S" right??
No comments:
Post a Comment