Don't worry it's not what you're thinking, Tyson hasn't dumped me...yet...!It's just that the diamond is a little loose. Little may be the key word in that...it also may be paranoia.
Point of the story is, because my diamond in my ring may or may not be loose, I have temporarily removed it from my finger until we can get into the jewlers to get it fixed. It is so weird NOT having the ring on.
I FORGET that I took it off and I'm like holy fetch! I lost it! Then I remember. Then I get scared someone will steal it from our house! AHH I'm a nervous wreck.
The best of it all is the people that ask if things went bad because they knew I got married and now I don't have a ring. No people things are still good. Trust me. What if i just forgot to put it on this morning...Can't a person FORGET?
I also don't want to think about those creeps who hit on people at my place of employment when they aren't married. sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment