Welp I've got nothing to really do.......haha. But I found this and just thought it'd be kinda fun to do it, to kill some time...
I am: Doing this to kill time...
I know: That you can get through any trial that comes your way, and that you will be stronger in the end.
I think: That I took a lot of things for granted before I moved out. Like Dinner always being made and no responsibility. but I also think that being married is fun and i like taking care of my little place and my husband. :)
I want: A little girl. AHHH don't go getting crazy. I do want kids, but there's no way in heaven I can have one right now! and I wont be able to afford one for another 3 years!! and even then I don't want a little girl first because I still wont have much money to spend on her to make her cute. hee hee. Besides she needs an older brother.
I have: a desire to learn EVERYTHING but I don't want to test on it. I just want to know it.
I wish: I could go to Australia, Hawaii, and Europe.
I hate: SPIDERS!!!!!!!But that's all....Hate is a strong word.
I miss: oh no I'm gunna say it MY LONG HAIR!!! booo. Oh well it has already grown out soo much!! I also miss not having a bunch of new books i can just sit and read. Apparently buying books isn't part of our budget. :( and playing the piano.
I fear: The loss of a loved one, talking in public, what the future may bring...economic times
I feel: Like I need to lose weight. :) When my body doesn't feel like that anymore I'll be happy :)
I hear: Lots of kids and upset people and the radio.
I smell: Clean Air. It's amazing how much I miss not having that around **apartment**mold**
I crave: SaLt. Weird I know. I really don't like sugars, just salty things
I search: and search and search and search for the best way to figure out grocery shopping and planning meals at dinner time...and I'm still searching. I suck at it. I think I suck at planning. I swear i always end up missing like 3 things and I have to run tothe store again.
I wonder: What the future will bring...Tyson in School..Where we will GO, Children, Money, Jobs, The Economy
I regret: I don't know that I have any regrets. I think for the most part I just wish I could see what would have happened if I went behind door number 2.
I love: TYSON!!! My families! and soccer.... :) hummmwhat 20 year old is still in love with soccer. That's like jr. high when you write on your binder "I heart Soccer..."
I care: to much about all the little things in life that don't matter...also about things I can't change.
I always: Try to stay positive
I am not: a mean person. Unless you are on the other team. Then I AM a mean person. I don't mean to be...It just escapes my mouth. Quotes like "welcome to soccer" and "can't take the rough times? Guess you aren't ment for soccer" have slipped out of my mouth a couple ... or more ... times. and I have sent some people away in an ambulance. oops. Don't mess with me unless I'm not playing sports. haha
I believe: you can do anything you put your mind too.
I dance: like crap...and I love watching it...it always makes me wish I could do it. I have done Ballroom dancing though! I wouldn't say I'm to bad at that other than I'm way to tall for it and I'm not exactly the skinniest person.
I sing: because I like to think I can. haha.
I don't always: say what's on my mind.
I write: Horribly...penmenship, and papers, unless it's a history paper, But I'm always writing....In my journals and now apparently on this blog. Thankfully you guys don't have to try to read my handwriting. :)
I win: Free candy and Pop at Jazz games...Or rather I'm just Lucky and a Flirt. haha. one time Tyson and I got free popcorn and a drink and one time I got two free sour patch kids. Probably because Tyson wouldn't buy them for me and the kid thought he'd try to impress me...Little did the kid know I was only joking about wanting them. haha
I lose: at something and I make it into a learning experience.
I never: take losing well...even if it's a dang card game!! haha. and neither does my husband. Can you imagine how our game nights end up at our house?? Not great. haha
I listen: but not always when I look at you! haha. bad bad I know. But I think I have ADD and sometimes it's SOOOooo hard to stay focused and I just don't hear what you're saying because my mind drifts off to something else. heheee
I am scared: About the future.
I need: A really good back rub/tickle...(in hopes that maybe Tyson will read this. haha)
I am happy about: My life and the direction I am going next to Tyson.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment