Tuesday, August 4, 2009

For Me???

You know those old barn Stars that are super cute and sell for like 25 bucks at Quilted Bear?? Well I'm in love with them!! I've wanted one or two or three ever since well I don't remember. It was just before Tyson and I got married. I almost bought one once because I wanted it so bad, but Ty wouldn't let me because well lets face it...really they aren't worth 25 bucks. So in order for me to not buy it Ty promised me that he would make one for me....almost a year and a half later he finally came through with that promise! He made me a barn star and gave it to me the day before I left to go up to Montana...I think it was a bribe to get me to stay home...haha. I love it! and I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful talented husband who always seems to find something new he can do/make for me! Thanks so much Ty!!

No comments: