Friday, August 14, 2009

Broke down and did it....

Well I don't know if any of you are country fans...but Rascal Flatts had a new CD come out. I'm not exactly sure when it came out...pretty sure it was sometime in the beginning of summer though. Anyways I wasn't going to get the CD. I didn't like their new Hit single, and I only kind of liked the other song summertime. So my plan was to just by the ONE song on Itunes. OOops. I cave and bought it. DANG! But really when they're your favorite band...and you have ALL their CD's it's pretty stupid to not finish the collection. Yes I bought it. Yes I have listened to it. It's not to bad. It's growing on me. Also made Tyson listen to it. Darn. That means pay back and I'll have to listen to one of his CD's now.

No comments: