Monday, June 29, 2009

Sinner?? Totally worth it....

OOoops. I went boating Sunday. haha

Ty's family called him Friday and told him they were going to go Boating then, but the weather was bad so now they were going to go Sunday and wanted to know if we wanted to tag along. Ty told them he'd talk to me. When it was brought up I replyed with a
"duh I wanna go!"
Ty replied with a "well it's Sunday are you sure?"
"Duh I'm sure..."
Yeah So call me a sinner, But i've got lots of excuses. Probably wont work in heaven but i'll repent next Sunday. :) You see I didn't get to go sit in the sun for my honeymoon, and my family is sitting in the sun right now in California. I wanted a tan. And I needed a normal fun day. So i said yes.
Okay okay...It was a BALL!! I had so much fun! First off it was so crowded but i didn't care. All i cared about was that i was in my swim suit and enjoying the sun!! It was fun being out with family and laughing. Raider and Zumi were a hoot to watch! The dam is so full there wasn't any beach to go sit on, but we made do. I wasn't going to wake board but then i decided that i needed to. haha. Man am i out of shape and MAN how i don't have any arm strength.
Needless to say it was an AWESOME day!! my "reward" for going on a Sunday...Well it's a NaStY sun burn. Tyson and I are so stinking red!!! and I have learned that Ty just complains when he's burnt. cripes!! haha. Too bad I love him!! :)

oh and P.S. my arms are so sore from wakeboarding. My muscles haven't hurt this bad in a really long long time!! Ü

No comments: