Monday, May 18, 2009

mOVin' iN!

I have recently found out that i get embarrassed easily. Okay that's a Lie. I've known that for a long time. But I never thought I'd get embarrassed Moving stuff into our little place. haha! For those of you who don't know...Tyson and I have found a Place! :) yay!! It is a street West from Lomand View Elementary. It's so fun! We will live almost DeAd CeNtEr from My parents house and Tyson's parents house! It's just perfect. We will be on our own...yet we will be able to run to either house if we have any problems. (For example i may just burn the food and ruin dinner...so be prepared Michele and Mom...We may stop in occassionally after i try to cook!! In reality though...I don't think i'm THAT bad of a cook. but i don't really know. I've never really tried it. Well besides desert. I can do those. just not dinners. It's okay though...Ty likes his sugar!! ) Anyways....We got to Start Moving things in Saturday!! It was Weird...way weird...almost like i was commiting a crime...when we took all my gifts over to the house. Our little place is wonderful! it's small but not to small, and i'm excited! I'm just not enjoying the looks that people give me when i walk into it...goodness!! They are watching me!! I'm just wondering what "looks" i may get when we get back from the honeymoon!! those ones may just make me want to die!! Oh heaven help me! P.S. the "looks" are looks from my mind...Ty says no one was really looking at us watching us. I say yeah right. Well now that we got some things in there...I have decided that i need to CLEAN it! eeks!!! I'm sorta a sanitary freak! what can i say. I can't handle it. So if anyone is looking for a service project....i'll gladly accept the help at my little home! haha! see ya there!! ;)

No comments: