My wonderful AMAZING super AWESOME neighbors threw me a shower! It was so much fun and everyone in the ward SPOILED me!! (NOT that i'm complaining....) Everyone was so nice!! It was hard for me being the center of attention...I'm not good at that. I feel so lucky, ever
yone in my wardis so nice, I love them to death! I don't know what i'd do without them.... They keep me smiling and i swear every single one of them is truly an amazing person. They are great friends! I don't know what I'd do with out my wonderful neighbor SHANNON...She keeps me on my toes, and teaches me about "life". She has the best heart anyone could every have! Thank you so much for everything Shannon!! JULIE...AND MARLIE .... They are so fun of energy and life!! They keep me laughing
and smiling! I love you guys....!!!! A BIG Thanks to everyone!! You are all SOOOooo Amazing!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment