My people, i'm so sorry that i have been neglectful of my duty to post this. I've been very busy, as are we all. I've also been missing Emily greatly, since she has gone to Mexico for six days. Its very sad i know, but i'm sure she is having tons of fun! She even gets to scuba dive with whales! . . . Whale, I wish i could speak whale. . . . (kudos if you can name the movie) sorry for the tangent, back on subject now. Why bring Emily's absence up might you ask yourselves, because it is the reason for subject matter of my quotes.
"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but some how feeling warm inside because they are still close to your heart."
"If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart."
"Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be."
-Ty
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment