Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Girls

I am pretty dang sure that i have the best friends in the whole wide world!! Allie Nikki and I have been best friends since like fourth grade! Sure we've had our fights and disagreements but we can't stay away from each other! They have been wonderful to me sice i got engaged. Allie calls me twice a week just to make sure i'm still alive and not stressing out. Both of them listen to my funny stories, and tease me about...well getting married. They are the best ever! We've always called ourselves the three muskateers and it's been a joke that the first one that gets married the other two are going to sing an embarrassing version of the timone and pumba part off lion king..." our trio's down to two, ... and if they fall in love tonight...it will be assumed, our care free days with us are history...in short our pal is doomed!!!!" I love these two girlies to the moon and back! We finally had a long awaited very much needed girls day out february 10th. We first drove out to Davids bridal where dear Allie is posing in (a size to big) bridesmaid dress. everything is correct with how the dress will look except for the light pink slip at the bottom. That slip will be the same orange as the sash around the waist. She's sexy... :) then we went out to lunch at Costa Vida...then headed to Bride Wars! Fabulous show!! And needless to say...i was made fun of since i'm apparently Liv in the show...examples...threatning Ty that he should probably propose. and when he finally did, i was to retarted to realize it and said to him..."are you proposing?" they think i'm Liv...I stand here to disagree. I'll have to wait for it to come out on video and have Ty watch it and then we will see what he thinks. After the show we just bummed around. We went to the mall and played, and then there was a force attack to go into victorias secret,no worries i closed my eyes and didn't get anything...blah, no lie i have now been in that store only TWICE!! I'm pretty sure i'm not quite cut out to be a bride. haha. In the end i had a soccer game and Nikki came to play with us and Allie came and supported us and watched. These girls are my best friends in the world and i have no idea what i would do without them! They are such a blessing to me! Thank you girlies for always being the best! I love you bunches!!

No comments: