Seems the lasts two posts were made from my blog hacking Tyson. He found out my password...(i probably told it to him like when i first made it and he somehow remember it)...and he's been leaving me little words of help. it's cute. and it scares me because i''m like who in the world did this to my blog!!! then i realize it's Ty! ah, he's my Ty. :)
Well I have picked out a dress....YAYAY.....but i can't post any pictures on here...(because as you can see Tyson apparently gets into my blog....let alone looks at it) my mom wont let tyson see the dress before the wedding. guess that's tradition but i'm not exactly traditional like that. Nevertheless seems how my mom has threatened my life if i show Ty...I sorta value my life and I know she carries through with her threats, i can't put any on here. I do have pictures though.... I have my fitting soon! yay for that!! unfortunatly it's to short so they have to add onto the bottom. I'm going to a bridal show on Saturday...or today. it's going to be weird. A bunch of crazy girls trying to plan the wedding of their dreams. I think i'd prefer to get ideas from girls who had a wedding and they liked the person who did ---- for them. but i would suppose that they heard about so-and-so from a bridal show somewhere. so guess they are good. just totally strange to me.
I've sorta had a super bad attitude lately. I dont' know what's wrong. it sorta just feels like things aren't turning out the way they should. (even though nothing has been bad or wrong) I just have this sickening feeling like something bad is going to happen. maybe i'm just stressed because i have pictures in a week and the snow is still gone and it doesn't look like it will be back. weird thing to stress over.
Ty's super stressed with school....I don't know what to say/do for him. I wish i knew how i could help. If it was me...I'd just throw the homework away and get an F in the class over stressing as he does...but doing something like that would cause him to have a heart attack. I suppose that is the attitude you'd need if you were going into something that you have to be in school forever for. But man. that's why A i don't know what i wanna do with my life and B i'm not going to school anymore. How about i just take all the psychology classes i want to and never worry about a grade, and never worry about these are the required classes to take to get this degree. i just wanna learn. but college isn't like that. boo. So if you have any suggestions on how i could help Ty that'd be greatly appreciated.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment