Monday, October 13, 2008

WHAT WAS LOST IS NOW FOUND...

For Christmas two years ago Tyson gave me a really pretty necklace. I've loved it and i always wear it. I'm not into jewlery and all that stuff but I suppose when someone you like gives you something it means a lot and you change your mind and decide to like it. Well now for the upsetting news. About 5 months ago I was laying on my couch not feeling good and decided I should take my necklace off incase it got twisted and it broke while i was laying down. From that point forward my necklace was on Emily's most wanted list. I had somehow lost it. About two weeks after I had realized I lost it I broke the news to Tyson. Twas upsetting since it was an expensive dimond necklace. but as mad as he was i think he realized how upset i was over losing it and we sort of just forgot about it after we searched my house and his house in every possible spot and impossible spot. You know in primary you're taught if you ever lose something pray and Heavenly Father will help you find it becasue he knows where it is. Never in my life have i prayed harder relying on what i was taught in primary. After a while when it never showed up I started praying that i could forget about it. It was just something of worldly value and what really mattered was that Tyson still cared about me. I think i was getting to the state where i could forget about it. I still missed my necklace and everything but I was okay. When all of a sudden i woke up yesterday. I skipped church yesterday. Instead I went with Tyson and his family to his Grandma's old house to help clean it. When i woke up it was snowing and i was still soooo tired and i decided i was just going to wear sweats and pull my hair in a pony tail. I pulled out an old sweat shirt and put it on and when i turned around to walk to my bathroom my necklace was on the floor!! for a second i honestly thought i was still sleeping. . . but i have it now so unless i'm still in some crazy dream my necklace honestly fell from the sky. :) (and i promise it didn't come from the sweatshirt because i wore it and rearranged my whole closet when i was first looking for it.)

1 comment:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

I can't believe you found it!! That's awesome!!