Monday, October 13, 2008

Thriller!!!

yay!!! halloween!! and Thriller!!! yay for it all!!!!

Tyson left to go talk to my family and she came over and just sat in his spot, took my paper and started to eat it!! AAHHHH!!!

Thriller!!! it's about to start!!!

My brother Spencer...he tried to not be scared...but in reality he was shaking in his boots...oh yeah and he owes Tyson a dollar because tyson bet he'd get scared and jump during act two....he jumped during transfiguration exactly when Tyson thought he would!! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh I could never go to one of those things. I get scared by the silliest things. I would probablly be covering my eyes and hoping that no one would come over by me. I have only been to one haunted house in my life and I hated every minute of it. Looks like you guys had a fun time though!