Saturday, October 18, 2008

taggers....

--I was tagged by Jill--
List 5 fears, 5 joys, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts about you. Tag 5 people.

5 Fears
1. I fear the unknown....
2. I always worry someone will break into my house and hurt my loved ones.
3. THE DARK (sad i know, but i'm still afraid of it :)
4. SPIDERS i honestly have an anxiety attack when i see them. it's crazy foolish but i can't help it.
5. That i wont get to have kids.

5 Joys
1. Being in love.
2. Being around all my family and doing things with them.
3. Doing things to make people happy.
4. Playing soccer.
5. Traveling and seeing the world, and the different cultures.

5 obsessions/collections
1. Shoes. haha
2. Everything has to be in the right spot. Talk about OCD neat freak.
3. Porcelian dolls.
4. The Jazz and Jazz things... :)
5. scrapbooking things. :)

5 surprising facts about you
1. I had a full ride scholarship for soccer that i turned down.
2. I'm taking a footzonology class.
3. i've only cut my hair short twice. when i was in 3rd grade and 11th grade.
4. If i didn't have to take art classes and drawing, i'd major in photography.
5. I'm not a night owl. I can't stay awake later than 10:45, without running on auto piolet.


~~5 People I tag~~
Katie, Amber, Malissa, Tiffany, Angela.

No comments: