10 years ago
Thursday, September 25, 2008
COMING SOON. . . .
ALRIGHTY. .. . .. .I SUPPOSE I WILL NOW INFORM YOU ALL ON WHAT TYSON AND I ARE GOING TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN. . .. . .PRETTY STINKIN EXCITED. DRUM ROLL PLEASE...............WE'RE GOING TO BE PIRATES! SUPER COOL! NEVERTHELESS TYSON WONT BE WEARING MAKE-UP THIS YEAR, JUST CUTE LITTLE BEADS. :) WE'LL DRESS UP SOON FOR A PRACTICE. BUT I NEED TO FIX MY PIRATE COSTUME BEFORE I WEAR IT. . . .THEN WE WILL TAKE PICTURES AND I WILL POST THEM ON HERE. . . .:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Believe it or not but we are going to have a Halloween party at sheldon's parent's house and cameron and sheldon are inviting people. Don't worry you guys are going to be invited. I am making the invitations and trying to get everything set and then we will let ya know. I am excited to see your guys all dressed up.
Post a Comment